Last Update: October 28, 2009.
What information we collect
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you through the Site unless you choose to provide it to us. This means you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. As you browse the Site, our web servers do collect information about your visit, but not about you personally. None of the information about how you navigate the Site is combined with information by which you may be identified. Information you may provide to us includes your name, address, email address and in some cases information about you with respect to specific events.
How we use the personally identifiable information you provide to us
When you supply personally identifiable information for a specific purpose, we (and those assisting us) use the information for that purpose. For example, you may be asked to give us personally identifiable information in order to add an event, tell a friend about an event, or to receive event information. If you utilize the "tell a friend" feature of our site and request that we send an email to another person to tell them about an upcoming event, you are confirming that you have permission from that person to share their information with us and to allow us to send them an email announcement. Your individual name will appear on the email that such person receives. We also may use your personally identifiable information to communicate with you about the Site, your use thereof and Site operational issues.
No sale or marketing of your personally identifiable data; limits on disclosure
- you specifically authorize it;
- the information is contained in information or material that you have requested be posted on the Site, in which case such information may be disclosed on the Site;
- it is needed in order to complete a transaction or request that you have initiated or submitted;
- it is required by law; or
- the disclosure is necessary in our judgment to protect the safety of persons or property or required in our judgment in order to service the Site's system infrastructure.
Editing and changing your information
The person or party who submitted an event is responsible for updating, editing or removing information that we are maintaining about you in our database. Refer to your “Post/Edit/Delete” email from for information and links.